The plenary session of 10th BALTIC SPORTS SCIENCE CONFERENCE will be broadcasted live
10th Baltic sports science conference "Practice and theory of interaction in sport science" organized by Latvian Academy of Sport Education (LASE) and Baltic Sport Science Society will be on live coverage on LASE homepage www.lspa.lv, sports news website www.sportacentrs.com and on conference official website www.balticsportsciencesociety.com. Online coverage will be held on Thursday, April 27 from 9:15 am to 1.00 pm (Conference language: English).
• 9:15 to 9:30 - the official opening of the Conference.
• 9:30 to 10:00 - prof. Pierre TRUDEL, the report "Sports coaches Improvement: Time to be creative and innovative."
• 10:00 to 10:30 - prof. Abel SANTOS, the message "Current Trends in sports scoreboard labor market and education."
• 10:30 to 11:00 - prof. Johnny NILSSON, the report "Science and innovation in sports and physical fitness testing."
• 11:30 to 12:00 - Dr. Ausra LISINSKIENE, the message "The coach-athlete-parent in the education system: evidence-based research in practice."
• 12:00 to 12:30 - assoc.prof. Jarek MÄESTU, the message "Physical activity and immobility - Challenges to health."
• 12:30 to 13:00 - prof. Aija KLAVINA, the report "Evidence-based research on physical activity indicators in children with and without disabilities."
The conference is financially supported by the Ministry of Education, Education, Culture and Sports Department of Riga City Council, the Latvian Education Fund and the Latvian Sports Federation Council.
Information prepared by:
LASE Public Relations and Communication Manager
Ilze Āķe-Viksne, 29445209